Monday, June 4, 2012

Daddy Month

I am going to post as much as i can this month with these sweet little thoughts and statements about why children need there father/ or a father figure!

Also please check out the survey on the right of the screen and answer what you would like to hear about the most on this particular blog!

I hope and pray everyone's weekend was amazing!!  I was without my little one for the first time this weekend and it was very hard!  She went with her Father to Gainesville and she was gone for two full days and one night.....ahhhhh!!  The  first day was okay but after that i was in agony, just wanting some love from my little one!  I now know 2 days in a row is a no go for being away from her!!!
 So here's a sweet thought about all those Father Figures out there!
Why A Daughter Needs a Dad:
TO TEACH HER THAT HER VALUE AS A PERSON IS MORE THAN JUST THE WAY SHE LOOKS!!!

AND WHO WILL NEVER THINK SHE IS TOO OLD TO NEED HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment